ARC IMPRESSIONS’ WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- CUSTOMER AGREEMENT.
It is the customer’s responsibility as to the legal proprietorship of all artwork, logos and/or representations submitted to ARC Impressions. ARC Impressions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND TRANSFER OF RIGHTS.
All rights are reserved to ARC Impressions including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials, all electronic rights and all non-electronic rights unless rights are transferred to client by written agreement. Any transfer of rights is conditional upon full receipt of payment. Electronic rights are defined as rights in the digitized form of works that can be encoded, stored, and retrieved from such media as computer disks, CD-ROM, computer databases, and network servers. ARC Impressions is not responsible for the storage, retention or future availability of electronic files and non-electronic files.
- LIMITED WARRANTY.
Buyer acknowledges and agrees that it has independently determined that the products purchased hereunder are suitable for the Buyer’s specific applications. The parties therefore agree that the products shall be manufactured in accordance with the specifications described on the estimate or invoice. ARC Impressions warrants to Buyer that the products sold to Buyer shall for a period of 30 days from the date of shipment:
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ARC IMPRESSIONS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Be manufactured in accordance with the specifications provided by ARC Impressions
- Be of good workmanship and material
- WARRANTY CLAIMS.
If any product fails to comply with the foregoing warranty, ARC Impressions shall, at its option, either:
THIS PARAGRAPH STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED PURSUANT TO THE ESTIMATE OR INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARC IMPRESSIONS’ LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE BUYER FOR THE NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS.
- Replace the non-conforming products without cost to the Buyer; or
- Credit or refund to the Buyer the purchase price paid by the Buyer for the
- LIMITATION ON DAMAGES.
ARC IMPRESSIONS SHALL NOT, UNDER
ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANYONE CLAIMING UNDER THE BUYER FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT.
These terms and conditions represent the final
written agreement between ARC Impressions and the Buyer concerning warranty
and warranty claims. Any negotiations or understandings between ARC Impressions and Buyer concerning warranty and warranty claims which are not contained in these terms and conditions are without effect.
- GOVERNING LAW.
Arizona law shall govern the rights and obligations of the
parties arising out of the Buyer’s purchase of products from ARC Impressions.
FTP SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your data, text, information, graphics, photos that you submit, post, and display on the service.
- You must not modify, adapt the service in any way.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any software of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your FTP account. By using the FTP service you understand and agree that ARC Impressions is not responsible for the Content posted on its FTP site and that you use the service at your own risk. ARC Impressions is not responsible for the storage, retention or future availability of electronic files.
FTP SERVICE GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.