Press Room : inFOCUS Newsletter
Quarter 1, 2011
Drum roll please… Introducing the new and improved, New Angle Studios!
Our production studio just underwent some major renovations, and that means you get more state-of-the-art options at even lower prices. We're now bigger, more versatile and eager to take on your next creative challenge.
If you haven't thought about video marketing in a while… think again. You have more options than ever before.
Here’s a sampling (click links to see examples):
- Product and company showcases
- Product announcements
- Promotional videos and contests
- Marketing videos
- Infomercials and commercials
- Tutorials, training and “how to” videos
- Corporate Videos
- Employee or customer spotlights
- Recaps of events, parties, and trade shows
- “Viral” videos for YouTube and other social media
- Webisodes and webinars
- 2D and 3D Motion graphics/animation
- Photography productions
- Product demos
- Video case studies
- Video news releases
- Public service announcements
Click here to see a full listing of our capabilities...
New Angle Studios boasts green screen capabilities and mobile camera crews. Plus, we can even create captivating videos without the camera. Our animation and typography experts are among the best in the market. Check out our website for a full listing of in-house production capabilities. Contact our studio to set up a site tour and learn first-hand how we can ramp up your next digital campaign.
Stay Informed with inFOCUS Quarterly
You will receive 4 emails/year, loaded with new and innovative marketing ideas with samples to boot.
Quarter 2, 2011
- Feature: Introducing the new and improved New Angle Studios!
Quarter 1, 2011
- Feature: Incorporating 3D graphics into your media
- Avnet Power Forum: Custom Applications & 3D Environments
- Avnet's Microsoft Solutions: Usability at its Best
- Ambient ID: Versatility of Stock Video
Quarter 1, 2010
- Feature: Twitter Backgrounds
- Avnet Tech Review Represents Future of Publishing
- ON Semiconductor Video Packs an Extra Punch
- Featured Website: Architecture
Quarter 4, 2009
- Feature: Affordable, Professional Video… No Camera Required
- Kinetic Typography
- Powerful Special Effects
- Unlimited Stock Video
Quarter 3, 2009
- Feature: The Digital Upside to a Down Economy
- Now That’s Special: Creating Banner Ads that Get Noticed
- Breaking Out of the Box: A New Approach to Brochure Design
- Building Awareness and Connections: New Angle Gives Back Through Video
Quarter 1, 2009
- Special Edition: An Inside Look at a Newly Developed Corporate YouTube Site. What does this mean for you?
- Instant Video Uploads
- "You Pick" Programming: Archived, Live or Scheduled
- Invaluable Tracking and Reporting
Quarter 4, 2008
- Get Ready: New Year, New Marketing Opportunities
- More Than Looks: Low Cost Email Blasts with Need-it-Now Tracking
- Quarter Day Rates Available at New Angle Studios
- Easy, Cost-Effective Communications—The Power of Webcasts
Quarter 3, 2008
- Constant Education
- Virtual Magazine on Steroids
- Made You Look
- Big League Print Design
Quarter 2, 2008
- The Media Takes Notice
- On Site One Day, Online the Next
- 3D Illustrations of Electronic Components
- KnowledgePoint® Portal
Quarter 1, 2008
- We are Sender Score Certified™
- New Angle Media was honored
- We've added to our team...
- Seeing is Believing
- Interactive E-mail Marketing
- The Next Big Thing...
Quarter 4, 2007
- Are You a Deep Thinker?
- In the Works...
- Flexing Our Muscle
- Event Planning Services
- What would your video say?